Restaurants with Real Estate
561 Wareham Street Middleboro MA
Ghost kitchen/catering commissary, or Seasonal Fish n’ Chips Seafood Shack serving Ice Cream
Your chance to own a virtually brand-new building that houses a restaurant. It is currently closed. Located on very busy Rt. 28, about 2.2 miles from a Rt. 495 exit. A great area just exploding with growth!
The building is 1800 square feet on a flat clean acre. The building was 90% rebuilt. The remaining 10% is a historic landmark for the town. Recently painted. New roof/ plumbing /electrical/HVAC — all new kitchen equipment. This includes a new 12’ hood. A new Kohler generator was just installed. The septic system was updated and inspected. Has passed all inspections and is ready to go. 380 ft of frontage with 2 —DOT approved entrance/ exits.
BARKER TAVERN – RARE OPPORTUNITY WITH PROPERTY ON THE SOUTH SHORE
LINK TO PROPERTY VIDEO: https://youtu.be/6XlGzbQpRjI
This seaside community offers a famous restaurant opportunity that has successfully operated by a committed family for 40 years. Generations of participation has resulted in strong financial success. The same results can happen for your group/family.
Nearly 3 acres of prime real estate with impeccable landscaping. It offers spectacular ocean views with ample parking for 160+ cars.
The restaurant boasts a cozy pub/tavern that is extremely popular. It has multiple dining areas that allow you open dining or an intimate dining experience that can be enjoyed with 5 smaller rooms seating from 5 to 20. Very popular for family dining. This historic setting has a very comfortable atmosphere and the feel of true country dining.
A beautiful appointed banquet room is suitable for any size group with seating for up to 200. The reputation it has built has made it the “go-to place” for weddings. Some families are planning weddings for the 3rd generation. The grandparents/ their children and now grandchildren will have had their reception here. AMAZING!!
Being known for exceptional dining and impeccable service keeps the dining rooms busy. The committed staff drives the family’s success.
2 full-service kitchens (that are joined) take care of all dining / banquet demands. A full basement supports all activity. The location is very active with strong demographics lead by an above average income level. They are active participants in community support.
As a bonus -154 luxury upscale residences are nearing completion. All have been sold! They are in the 1M+ price range. That’s 400 additional diners just 1/2 mile up the street.
Hopefully, the baton will be passed to the new owners who will continue the tradition of spirit and success.
Outstanding Irish Pub w/ Real Estate
Great opportunity for this busy and popular Irish Pub in a sought-after South Shore location. Recently renovated and in turn-key condition. The absentee owners have an excellent staff in place and have seen consistent year over year sales growth pre-Covid. Perfect for an owner operator or someone looking to expand their brand. The sellers have other business interests and want a quick sale. The valuable property makes this a bankable deal This is a Must See!!! Offers Encouraged!!
Prime/Successful Restaurant & Bar – Essex County
Well established with a strong repeat customer clientele, this property is unique with modern touches in a rustic setting in a very desirable town in Essex county. This busy restaurant with multiple revenue centers features two separate function rooms to accommodate all your special events to include but not limited to, banquets, baby and bridal showers, business meetings and weddings. Offering a sophisticated, yet classic, menu in comfortable, unique and graceful spaces. Full bar and a warm ambiance serving the finest steaks, freshest seafood along with many quality daily specials at reasonable prices in sophisticated digs.