Last Modified: August 17, 2021
Welcome to Corbett Restaurant Group! This page describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of the family of Corbett Restaurant Group website(s), including your subscription to a Corbett Restaurant Group account (collectively the “Site”). Please see Corbett Restaurant Group’s Privacy Notice for information on Corbett Restaurant Group’s data collection practices.
The Site and its Content
The Site is designed to provide you with access to commercial and business real estate listings, and real estate related information.
We reserve the right to access and use the Site, and any content and information therein, to the extent necessary to run the Site and make it available to you and others, to protect the Site, and to evaluate and improve the Site. With respect to any content or information that you enter into Site, if any, we acknowledge that we do not own that content or information and do not have the right to access that content or information except as set forth herein, and we may not disclose content or information that you enter into the Site to third parties except as described in our Privacy Notice , required to comply with a government subpoena, other compulsory government requests, or court order.
The layout, formatting, and features of and access privileges for the Site shall be as determined or specified by us in our sole discretion. We shall also have the sole right to modify, upgrade, and change the Site. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site or its content is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, in our sole discretion. Corbett Restaurant Group may terminate your access to and use of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any reason, with or without notice.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
To create an account at corbettrestaurantgroup.com (the “Account”), you will be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site and the Account that all the information you provide is true, accurate, current, and complete.
You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so others cannot view or record your password or other personal information.
The Site contains links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”). Third-Party Sites may include:
- Independently owned and operated Corbett Restaurant Group franchise offices;
- Independent Corbett Restaurant Group sales associates affiliated with Corbett Restaurant Group; and
- Service provides who have a relationship with Corbett Restaurant Group.
License Grant and Restrictions
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations regarding your use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the legal age of majority, whichever is greater). You also acknowledge and agree that use of the internet and the Site is solely at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and their features and functionality (including but not limited to all software, displays, capabilities, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Corbett Restaurant Group, its licensors, or other providers of such features and functionality and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Corbett Restaurant Group’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Corbett Restaurant Group or its affiliates or licensors, which may be registered in the United States or other jurisdictions. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Corbett Restaurant Group.
It is the policy of Corbett Restaurant Group to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our DMCA Designated Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further information):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notices should be sent to the following addresses:
Ten Post Office Square 800 S
Boston MA 02109
For both email and postal mail notices, please include “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line. If a notice is incomplete, Corbett Restaurant Group is under no obligation to act.
If Corbett Restaurant Group removes or restricts access to content in response to a copyright complaint, Corbett Restaurant Group will make a good faith effort to contact the alleged infringer with information concerning the removal or restriction of access, including a copy of the complaint. If the alleged infringer believes its content was removed in error, it can submit a counter-notification to Corbett Restaurant Group requesting that the removed content be reinstated.
Corbett Restaurant Group has a policy of terminating repeat infringers. If Corbett Restaurant Group receives multiple copyright complaints pertaining to an alleged infringer, Corbett Restaurant Group may terminate or restrict the alleged infringer’s access to the Site or take steps to limit or prohibit that person’s content from appearing on the Site.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries and any laws relating to the protection of personal data of individuals).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To contact Corbett Restaurant Group offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services.
- To infringe upon the rights of others or to engage in activity that violates the privacy rights of others.
- To remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Site.
- To upload invalid data, worms, viruses, or other software agent to the Site.
- To use any software that intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information through or from the Site.
- To use the information provided by Company through the Site in making any loan-related decisions.
- To access or use the Site to develop competitive products or services.
- To access password protected, secure, or non-public areas of the Site.
- To create links from any website or webpage to any page within the Site, and you agree that if Corbett Restaurant Group, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Site, you will promptly do so.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Corbett Restaurant Group or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Site.
- Engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Site, or others.
- Infringe upon the rights of others.
- Engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Help others break these rules.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Corbett Restaurant Group MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN A MANNER THAT WILL MEET YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS AND/OR NEEDS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, AND/OR THE QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CORBETT RESTAURANT GROUP, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SITE TO THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Waiver and Severability
Arbitration and Waiver of Class Arbitration
The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and that this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Notwithstanding the tribunal’s power to rule on its own jurisdiction and the validity or enforceability of the agreement to arbitrate, the tribunal has no power to rule on the validity or enforceability of the agreement to arbitrate solely on an individual basis.
In the event the prohibition on class arbitration is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining portions of the arbitration agreement will remain in force.
If you provide input or suggestions regarding the Site, including those related to Corbett Restaurant Group (collectively the “Feedback”), you hereby grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback for any purpose and in any manner we, in our sole discretion, deems proper.
The Site is operated by Corbett Restaurant Group, LLC at Ten Post Office Square 800 S, Boston MA 02109.
If you have any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Corbett Restaurant Group, LLC.